Sunday, September 15, 2013

SUMMER'13



Hello! Now, I will talk about my summer. My summer was not very interesting. I do not travel to any place outside of Spain. In July, I went to a apartanmento in Xeraco with Adriana and Maria. It was fine. we spent the day at the beach and at the pool one day went to a fair, full of inflatables in which Maria and I got everything, were many laughs, also we gave the people around, walking coco Dog adriana, and going to a supermarket to buy mats and inflatables for use on the beach. One day we went for a walk along the beach and found as a water park mats on the beach, but we could not climb because there was a red flag and they said it was dangerous by the current, we were disappointed

In August, I went to the village festivals where the groups of Moors and Christians in the bass that have mounted discomobile. Stay with my friends and we had a blast, dancing, singing, disfrazandono, because there was a costume party in villar palaci, a school there, we dress in denim, the truth was very divertido.En these parties also held cordas which is in a space with boxes of firecrackers esplotarlos, I love going to see, apart have friends involved and I will see them, too correfocs and other things are held.

Also I have made several visits to the beach with my cousin, others with family and especially to the swimming pool we met several friends and we had fun in there sunbathing playing football and playing in the pool


This summer I liked it! because I have enjoyed with my friends, and I'm hoping and arrive the following and return to pasarmelo just as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment