Monday, April 13, 2015

Easter

hello! in this post I will talk about my favourite easter day

a day of my favorites of all Easter at any mig been in a festival held every year, is celebrated half a year left to begin the Moors and Christians, the holiday is done in the 'tactical' all the groups assembled tents, in which one is pointed at the carnival can spend the day, make food for comparseros, and at night, discomobile, that if it is for everyone. I reuino with some friends to be there, was fun, dance, sing, we laugh, we met people spent all our time together.

Another day that I really liked was also the day we left all secondary to the beach, it was a really fun day. We started at school, ready to catch the bus and go to the Malvarrosa, when we all had a go asias and the sand, sun, to play, to reirno, walk. At first I reached towel and nothing else end I went looking for maria and we went for some long walks, if more than one, and there were many laughs, we met a sea lion, we preguntaro time, (only they understand what ), au curse some boys who were playing football, and much more. At the end I we entered hungry, normal for us, if we decided to go to the pans to eat, then we step so normal, we set jorge, tamara and I make a war of mud .. LOL. Desoues we take the Mona, and return to school ..


Resultat d'imatges de mona de easter

No comments:

Post a Comment